Saturday, January 24, 2015

Eshakti ||Little Black Dress

A few weeks ago Eshakti contacted me wanting to do a collaboration for my blog. I was very excited because I love working with different companies, I was especially excited for this collaboration because I had never heard of their company before. Eshakti has amazing clothes that are amazing quality. One thing that stood out for me about Eshakti was that they can customize the clothing to fit you or your personal preference on style. When I am shopping I always run into the problem of wishing the sleeves were longer, the neck line was different, or just wishing it fit me perfectly.

The process of placing my order was super simple and went very smooth. I chose this gorgeous little black dress, I loved the dress so much but I wanted to customize it a little bit. The dress was originally a capped sleeve but I wanted to do something a little different, with their easy customization process I chose a short sleeve, the dress was also originally above the knee (their mini length) but I wanted to go for the knee length style because I am totally loving that look right now. You can also customize your piece to your measurements which I love because at times dresses can be way to long on me and I feel like it makes me look shorter than I am.
 
Dress: Eshakti c/o Earrings; Icing Shoes: Steve Madden via Nordstroms Watch: Anna Klein via Nordstroms Bracelets: Jcrew

Wearing this dress totally makes me feel like Audrey Hepburn, and I absolutely love it! This dress is so comfortable which I love, but it is also really dressy and can totally be worn to an event or to church. I love the leather detailing on the bodice because it adds a slight edge to this ever so girly dress. My favorite part of the entire dress may just be the pockets, I (as are most girls) am a sucker for any dress that has pockets! When accessorizing this gorgeous piece I didn't want to add a necklace because I didn't want to distract from the gorgeous top on this dress, I did go with some fun gold stud earrings, and some of my favorite layering bracelets.
Overall I am very impressed with my dress from Eshakti. My dress fits perfectly and is amazing quality! I can tell this is going to be a staple piece in my closet.
Eshakti was so kind and they are giving all my readers 10% off their Eshakti purchase! All you have to do is type the code 'myfashionfolder' into the promotional code box. I hope you all take advantage of this offer because there are so many things from Eshakti that I loved. Happy Shopping!
You can follow Eshakti on Facebook|| Pinterest|| Instagram||
I hope you all have an amazing Sunday!
xoxo Annie 

4 comments:

  1. Love your LBD! It's very chic.
    http://fashionnewsie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy love your blog, it's so cute :))

    http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool and unique! I love the way you customized it! this is claire from simply daring, but i just started a new blog. :)

    outfitsandobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I love this dress! Those sleeves give me life! xoxo

    madisoncuster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete