Saturday, January 3, 2015

2015// New Year New ME

2015 is going to be an amazing year, I can already tell. This year I want to actually stick to my goals and accomplish something. Every year I think we all set goals and resolutions but w never actually stick to them. I think a big contributor to this is the fact that we are setting goals that really aren't attainable. I had a teacher once that told us our goals need to be Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely. I absolutely love this because when we do these things we will really work towards them. Along with these things we also need to have goals that are simple. A new year is a time when we can start fresh and really try to become a better person.

GOALS
1. Get outside of my comfort zone
2. Be more organized
3. Blog more
4. Get more sleep at night
5. Laugh more

This year I am taking a picture every day of something that I did that day, or something that will remind of that day. At the end of the year I am going to making the pictures into a video and a book. I have seen similar things like this but they videoed for one second every day, I really wanted to do the video but this is a lot more realistic for me, and to be honest I do not know how to edit videos at all.

I hope you all have an amazing New Year and set some good goals to help you have an amazing year!
I would also like to thank you guys so much for your support over the years, and for helping me get to where I am today.
xoxo Annie 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty <3 Happy new year Annie!

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete