Sunday, January 18, 2015

Big Pink Sweater




Sweater//Skirt//Tights//Socks//Shoes//Necklace; wishbone//Necklace; arrow

Today I went with a very feminine girly look. I am absolutely loving this skirt that I got for Christmas! I love the the girly details such as the ruffles, I also really like the grey color because it can really go with anything. I love the color in this sweater because it really just adds an extra bit of femininity to the look. These boots were also a Christmas gift and I have honestly worn them so much! As many of you know leopard is probably my most favorite print, so its perfect that these boots were in this print. These boots are actually short rain boots which make them 10x cuter, I am a sucker for rain boots.
I hope you have been enjoying your weekend and are having a good Sunday!
xoxo Annie 


No comments:

Post a Comment