Sunday, January 11, 2015

Reads Lately:

Lately I have been super into reading magazines and inspirational books. There is something about relaxing and reading a great book or magazine, I have been loving books that make me feel happy, inspired, and good about myself. As I have gotten older I have found that we really need to spend time just calm and alone, for me I love to read during this time. Whether it is a great book or a fun magazine, I love to just relax and read. Some people might find this crazy to believe but it is true :').

Magazines I have loved:
I found this magazine via Tarryn Lynn on instagram and I am loving it. This magazine has all things girly, but also has some amazing messages. After reading this magazine I felt happy and good about myself, this is one thing that is hard to find in traditional magazines we find on store shelves.

A couple weeks ago my dad shared this online magazine with me and I have been so excited to share it with all of you guys. As many of you know I am LDS and sometimes it is hard to find things in magazines that are modest and adhere to my standards. Celestial Shine Magazine is absolutely what I have been looking for. The magazine features articles on fashion, dating, and beauty. The magazine is so amazing and I can't wait to one day have a printed copy. Celestial Shine Magazine is something you all should go check out, I have been loving it.

Books I have loved:
Lauren Conrad Beauty//
I received this book as a Christmas gift this year and I am just loving it. Looking through this book makes me happy and makes me inspired. This year I want to live my life inspired and this book really does that for me. In this book you will find tips on everything beauty related. I love that the book also focuses on inner beauty. I recommend this book 100% I absolutely love it.

I hope you guys have found some good reads, and are living your life inspired.
Annie xoxo

1 comment: