Sunday, December 14, 2014

Rebekah Katherine Collab

Today I am so excited to bring you two outfits styling Rebekah Katherines t-shirts. These shirts are made out of the softest material and are so comfortable. The shirts are so versatile and can really be styled anyway. I love dressing up a simple graphic tee, or wearing it in a super comfy casual way.

This look is one that I really love. I went with this gorgeous plaid skirt, that has fun zippers that add a little bit of edge. This shirt from Rebekah Katherine is so fun with the playful 'Dance it Out' design. To keep warm I added my favorite leather jacket, this jacket has some zipper detail that is just so edgy. I love adding edgy pieces when I'm wearing a dressier outfit.


This look is definitely an edgier look. I went with an all black look, and a red flannel tied around my waist. The all black look is such an edgy trend that I just love. This 'Be Lovely' shirt is so girly so I wanted to go with some edgier styling.

Look #1
Top: Rebekah Katherine c/o// Skirt: GAP// Jacket: Forever 21// Necklace: Dainty Pear c/o
Look #2

These shirts are so cute and I am so obsessed with mine. Rebekah was kind enough to offer my readers 30%  off  their purchase, to get this deal you need to use the code SAVE30. These shirts would be an amazing Christmas gift for anyone and with this code you can get them for such an amazing price! I hope you guys take advantage of this deal because these are the best shirts.
xoxo Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment