Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites 14'

1//2//3//4//5

The double bun
This month I have been loving simple and sleek updos. These hairstyles are perfect for when you are in a rush but want to still look put together.

Pencil skirt. Tshirt. Casual polished. Love it.
I absolutely love the way this outfit looks. I adore the simplicity that it has, and how it is so sleek. I am really loving black pieces lately and this skirt is a perfect example of a classic black piece.

Nike Roshe
A big trend lately has been these Nike Roshe Run shoes. I love the sporty vibe they give off, and they are also super practical. I do not personally own a pair but they are definitely on my list.

This for That: Winter Makeup Edition
I found this image on one of my favorite blogs and it is a perfect guide to transitioning into the winter months and battling that cold weather. 

For this months blogger feature I have chosen Emma Felin from The Sassy Street blog. Emma lives in the UK and has a very classy style that I just adore. She has been of my favorite bloggers for such a long time (and still is). I always love when she has new posts because they are all so creative. You can find her at www.sassystreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment