Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Today I was really in the Christmas/holiday spirit. Every year my family gets a real Christmas tree, and today was the day we went and got it. After getting the tree we went to the cutest garden store that always has the cutest decor for the holidays. Today when I went I brought my camera and found the cutest places to take pictures around the store.



Top: Called to Surf// Cardigan: GAP// Jeans: Nordtroms// Boots: Forever Young Shoes (similar here)

This look today may be one of my favorite subtle Christmas outfits. I love this sweater that I got at GAP on Black Friday. (the whole store was 50% off!!) The cardigan has a hot pink color in the knitting that is not a Christmas color but the pattern of the sweater makes it look a bit more Christmasy. (is that a word?) When I was picking out a top to go with this gorgeous cardigan I chose this pale pink shirt that is ever so comfy. I really liked the way the light pink looked with the brighter pink, it gave the look a bit of a monochromatic feel. I wanted to keep my pants simple for this look so I went with my favorite pair of Paige Denim jeans. For shoes I chose my favorite pair of moccasins that can truly go with anything.
I hope you all are having a good December and are having a good time preparing for the upcoming holidays and parties.
xoxo Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment