Sunday, February 1, 2015

Liebster Award|| Q&A


Recently I was nominated by my good blogger friend Whytli for a blogger award called the Liebster award. I had never heard of this reward until seeing it on her blog. I did a little research to find out more about the reward and came to the conclusion that that it is not necessarily a reward but more of a Q&A tag that has gone around between a lot of bloggers. I was so excited when I figured this out because I think it is so great for you guys to know a little bit more about me.

Q:|| How did you decide on the name for your blog?
A:|| I obviously wanted it to have to do with fashion because I am total lover of fashion and I wanted the main focus of my blog to be on fashion. I decided on 'My Fashion Folders' because I wanted this blog to be a place where I can keep all my fashion inspiration and outfits.

Q:|| What inspired you to start your blog?
A:|| I have always loved fashion since I was young and I have also loved writing. I was really inspired by other bloggers, which had a big influence on me when I started my blog. I am also very tech savvy (I've had a personal blog since age 7 and edited my own HTML) which made starting my blog a smooth process. I also love inspiring people through my clothing and promoting trendy modesty which is a big part of my blog.

Q:|| Where is your favorite place to shop?
A:|| It's no surprise that I love shopping and could literally spend hours in stores. My favorite place to shop would probably be Madewell, I love the minimalist look of their clothing but it also has such a timeless vibe. I also really love Nordstrom because they have so many different brands with in their store which leaves you so much diversity.

Q:|| If you could travel any where in the world where would it be, why?
A:|| I've always wanted to visit Paris and other cities in Europe since I was a young child. (I dream of the Eiffel Tower) I want to go to Paris for all the fashion, obviously, and the amazing food and pastries. I always really want to go to a 3rd world country. I have heard stories from people who have been to a 3rd world country and I have only heard about how amazing it is there. I would want to go on a humanitarian trip. I have want to go on a humanitarian trip for so long, I am hoping to go on one before High School is over. I know an experience like this would completely humble me and help to appreciate the basic things that I have.

Q:|| What is one piece of advice you would give to new bloggers?
A:|| Speaking to a new blogger I would tell them to remember to stay true to themselves and write about what they love and NEVER try to be like someone else. I would also tell them to stay consistent this is really what can make or break a blogger, this is also one of the hardest parts of blogging.

Q:|| Where do you see your blog going in the next year?
A:|| Hopefully no where but up! The last year has been so great for me as a blogger from being invited to blogger events and store openings to getting collaboration offers. Stay tuned for some exciting things happening.

I hope you all really liked this post and liked learning a little bit more about me. Happy FEBRUARY AKA Love Month
xoxo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment