Monday, October 6, 2014

M1M1k Fall Fashion Show

Recently I attended Mimi Knowles and Tara Brooke's (owners of  m1m1k) fall fashion show, and talk about a party. The show was so much fun and all the clothes were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It was so fun to see the other brands that were also at the show. The show really was a non-stop party. I was in the front row so I got to see the clothes up close and see the detail in them all and they are truly great. The singers there were amazing and kept the party vibe going all night long. 

Some of the lines at the Show included, Agnes and Dora, Bruno's apparel, The Good Life, and M1M1K. I can't wait to get some of the new fall items from these lines.



(all photos are from m1m1klothing.com)



(all photos are from brunosapparel.com)



(all photos are from agnesanddora.com or @agnesanddora on instagram)

The Good Life



(all images are from thegoodlifeclothing.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment