Tuesday, September 30, 2014

stripes on repeat







Top (surprise it's actually a dress)// Skirt (old, similar here)// Jacket// Shoes (sold out in this color)//

This look has been one of my go-to's for the transition into fall. A trick I recently came about is to tuck your shorter summer dresses into skirts for a cute new shirt, genius right? This is a super cute t-shirt dress that I loved in the summer (I'm still wearing it into the fall) but it is a little short for our colder fall months, so I threw on a super cute black skater skirt and it totally just changed the look of the dress. It was a little cold this morning and later in the evening so I threw on my favorite fall jacket, I love the look of mixing the stripes with camouflage of the jacket. When it does get a little bit colder later in the year you could totally put on a fun pair of tights or high socks and you will be good!

xo xo xo
Annie





Okay so recently I have recently gotten into photography and I'm loving it. I really want to get more experience. I really want to take pictures of you guys so if you would like to get together and take some rad pictures let me know! You can either email me (annie.ruffledroses@gmail.com) or text me (: You also should follow me on vsco cam my username is @anniebmerr

No comments:

Post a Comment