Sunday, September 14, 2014

sun flowers & desert booties







Top (boutique)//Jeans// Booties (tjmaxx)//Belt//Hat//Watch//Necklace

This outfit is oh so perfect for fall and I just can't get enough. This past weekend I went to St. George for a girls trip to see the plays at the Tuacahn (AMAZING) and while I was down there I did quite a bit of shopping. I got this adorable hat that I've been wanting for so long, I also got these adorable boots for such an amazing price at Tj.Maxx. Lately I've gotten a lot of questions if I have eyelash extensions and I do, I recently got them and I love them so much! It's so nice to wake up and most of your makeup is already done. I get them done by Sadey and she's so amazing at them, if you're wanting some extensions definitely go to her, and tell her Annie Merrill sent you (: 
This weekend was super fun but I'm ready for the new weekend and I hope it's a very productive one. (; 

Xo Annie 
Happy Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment