Sunday, September 21, 2014

bliss tulle// & lots of lace






top Sugar Love Boutique//skirt Bliss Tulle (new favorite)// shoes Forever Young Shoes (similar here)// bracelet Boutique// watch Michael Kors// earrings Icing

This week my family made an unexpected trip to Kennewick Washington, but it wasn't for the very best reason. This past tuesday we got a call from my dads father with horrible news that my grandmother (dad's mom) had past away.  We then packed up and headed to washington the very next day. We spent the days leading up to the funeral with our family that we haven't seen in forever catching up, planning funeral details, and just having fun on the farm! Saturday came and it was a sad but very peaceful day. I thought I would share with you the outfit that I wore to this even honoring my grandmother.

Happy Sunday 
Xo Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment