Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 2 // &I survived








Top//Jeans(last seen here)//Jacket//Shoes(on sale!!)

First day of school went good but I sadly didn't get to take pictures )': but here is my second day of school look (; I'ts no doubt that stripes are the latest trend in fashion, and I'm definitely jumping on board and loving it! Today I went for a more casual look (opposite of yesterday lol) But as in my previous post I talked about how I'm loving tying things around my waist which was perfect for today when it started off cold and rainy and then magicly changed to 78 degrees. These may just be my new loves I'm totally loving them. 
I would like you all to know that I also already have math homework so what a good way to start off the school year (':
Xo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment