Tuesday, August 5, 2014

July Favorites// & a little update

Holy cow guys this month literally flew by!! Its August guys let that sink in, which also means school is SUPER soon! Summer is quickly drawing to an end and I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorites from this month. (:

GEL nails


This month I have been really into gel nails and bright fun colors! A few years ago my mom purchased a light that's needed for gel nails and I always use and I absolutely love it and get so much use out of it. I am also starting to do them for people for more information check out my Instagram @gelnailsbyannie

Sodalicious



If you haven't been to Sodalicious I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing because I'm truly addicted!! It truly is so good, Sodalicious offers a ton of different sodas and they have the most delicious treats including there crispies they are so dang good! You all need to try Sodalicious it will change your life! Make sure to get a Castaway extra dirty or a Your mom extra dirty. (The names really just make me laugh)

VSCOcam


I've been using VSCOcam a lot lately to edit photos taken on my iphone and I've really liked it. The app is very easy to use I really love all the filters and the features that the app includes! This is a free app which is also a plus. (:

This month has been super crazy for me so I haven't been posting (at all). I just barely got done with moving which has been a nightmare I've forgotten how hard it is... But I am mostly settled in my new house ans I can't wait to be back in a routine and start blogging again!! You guys don't even know how much I've missed it! I also found my camera as we were packing and I was SOO HAPPY! (plus of moving, finding things you thought were forever lost) (my lost camera is another reason I haven't been posting) 

Xo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment