Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Coral Cardi








(is it just me or is this pic super cool) :)

Top// Cardigan (last seen here)// Jeans// Shoes// Watch

I want to start off this post by saying how much I love blogging and how much I love this blog (it is sort of like my baby lol). Fashion is so much fun for me, and when I get to share it with you guys I just absolutely love it. Something that has happened to me recently is I have gone to events and people have recognized me and know who I am, not just fashion or blogger events but when I'm shopping and just out and about, like really this is the coolest thing for me and I absolutely love it! I adore when I get to meet people who read my blog because it makes seem real and like people actually are reading what I have to say and they are liking it! Anyways Thank you all so much for reading and following my blog and fashion journey!

xo xo xo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment