Thursday, October 16, 2014

Black Crochet & Black Leather







///Top// Called To Surf/// Pants// Nordstroms (old)/// Jacket// Nordstroms/// Shoes// Nordstroms/// Belt// Jcrew (old)/// Necklace// Charlotte Ruse (Gift)(sold out online)///

Until I got this top I was one of those people who just did not like wearing black, but this top has truly converted me (to the dark side, lol) One way I love wearing this girly crochet top is with my favorite pair of Army Green Pants that have the cutest zipper detailing, to add a bit of bling I paired it with a gold metallic belt from Jcrew, my booties I wore with this outfit just screamed fall and I love it, to finish off the outfit I put on my Queen Bee necklace that my friend got me (that's her along with others nickname for me) it was a little bit chilly this day so I went and added a leather jacket that had some fun fuzzy paneling on the front, this outfit truly just screamed fall for me.

xo xo xo
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment