Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dear Readers...


I would like to thank you all for sticking with me over the past year. It has been really hard to find time in busy schedule to blog. I really love to blog and I love the response I get from it. I really want you guys to know that I truly am trying to get posts up. I know I promised that I would be posting a lot more and I really am trying to keep that promise for you guys. Fashion is truly something I am very passionate about and love. This blog is really like my baby. I really care about this blog succeeding and I want you all to know that. I am going to try and gain a broader range of viewers. I feel like most of my readers are just my friends and family. I would really like to gain more readers over the nest few months. I really hope I am successful in doing so. Also I would really like to get to know some of my readers a little bit better. So if I don't know you I would love for you to write me a quick email either just saying hi or what you like and dislike about my blog... Also I would like to know if you guys would like me to do monthly favorites. They would include my favorite clothing pieces from that month and also some of my favorite beauty products I've been loving they could also include some random thing I have been loving for that month. So that's it for my thursday night rant sesh. Now off to do homework.
Thank You so much for reading
XoXo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment