Sunday, January 12, 2014

Leaf of absence.

I just want to start off this post saying that I am back.  As you know I have taken a break from my blog for a little while for various reasons, but I want to let you guys know that I am back. Blogging is truly something I love to do and something that is fun for me. It has been hard to find time mostly to take pictures. But now I know a definite time I can take the pictures for my posts. I will now be doing a blog post everyday. I will be posting around 8:30-9:00 pm every night.

I am super excited to get back into the swing of things and become more organized. I hope you guys liked this little rambling post explaining whats been going on with Little Miss Darling. Also I want you guys to know that I am working on creating a new design for Little Miss Darling. 

XoXo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment