Sunday, January 12, 2014

2013 The Year Of...

This year was honestly a pretty great year for me. In 2013 I started my blog and truly found my love for fashion. (and shopping) 2013 had some awesome fashion trends that I truly loved. There were also some that weren't my favorite.

In this post I'm going to show you a few things that really defined the year 2013 for me.

1. The color of the year this year was Emerald and I was really in love. I have several emerald pieces in my closet that I was just crushing over the past year. Emerald is a trend I will be taking with me into 2014

Here are a few emerald pieces.

2. This year was really the year of my converse high tops. They really were a statement piece in my closet from the beginning of the year until the end of the year.

A few of the high top colors i'm loving. The most worn color for me was my basic white.

3. This year was full of black leather for my wardrobe. I really think black leather is such a statement piece that is very versatile.

This year black leather was worn in so many pieces.

4. This year I found myself curling my hair a lot. After many tries I found what way works for the loose wave like curls I love. These style of curls became very popular through the year I feel.

5. This year I became in love with the Naked palettes all together by Urban Decay but my favorite most used was definitely the original Naked palette.
6. Bold eyebrows was something I loved in 2013. Eyebrows frame your face and it is very important to fill them in and make sure they are shaped correctly. In 2013 I really loved doing my eyebrows and I am carrying my bold eyebrows into 2014 with me.

7. In 2013 I fell in love with Pinterest again. I was always pinning things I loved and things that inspired me. If you are not following me on Pinterest make sure you go and follow me. 

This is my Pinterest, I would say I have quite a few pins.

8. Utility Jacket. The utility jacket was definitely a huge trend. I know it was more towards the end of the year but I couldn't not include it this post.

I really love all three of these styles.

I know that was a really random number to stop on. 

I hope you enjoyed this post.

XoXo Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment