Sunday, May 17, 2015

my life lately+ ootd

Wow talk about not posting for a long time. It has really been way to long since I have posted on my blog. But don't worry I have an explanation for all of you. I have honestly been insanely busy, school has been super busy, along with dance. I have dance nearly everyday until super late at night, which doesn't work very well for a blogger needing to take outfit pictures. I also recently made my high school drill team which has already been super busy. I honestly have missed blogging so much, it is something I love to do, and it is so much fun for me. I am so excited to get back into blogging and be a lot more consistent. As summer is getting closer dance is coming to an end I am going to start having a lot more time for blogging. I am so excited to be back and start posting again.





Top{here} Pants{here} Sandals{here} Necklace{here} Sunnies{similar here} Hat{here}

I'm loving the simplicity of this outfit. It is such and easy outfit to wear and it is super comfy. Striped shirts are something I love, and they have been on repeat a lot lately. Black and white stripes paired with olive green is something I have been really loving lately. I am also obsessing with the rock/geode jewelery trend, I got this necklace a few weeks ago at the bijou market and I am loving it. The fun aqua color can be paired with anything, and is super unique.

I am honestly so happy to be blogging again and I can't wait for some fun upcoming posts. You can be looking forward to some guest posts, and some features. Thank you so much for sticking with me while I take a little break.
xoxo Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment