Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tutu cute ///







Top H&M Skirt Called to Surf (my new obsession) Shoes Toms Watch Michael Kors Rings Nordstrom Nails NYX

I know I've been slacking a lot lately in the blogging department but it has been much needed to get all my school work together and it has been a good break. I am officially back for good and for many more posts to come. I also want to do a Q&A type post where you guys leave me comments of questions you have for me... I think it would be super fun and sort of interesting.

 Lately I have seen these ballerina skirts all over and I think they are just so feminine and fun. With this super feminine skirt you definitely need something to make it a little more casual, when I want to dress something down I feel like a basic chambray top is a go-to.

Hope you all have a good sunday (:
XoXo Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment