Friday, July 12, 2013

Change of Name

As a blogger you are always striving to have thee best blog out there. A huge part of your blog is the name. I have struggled to find that perfect name for my blog and have tried many names. I started off as seventh grade stylefiles and I decided to change the name because I knew I wanted to continue beyond seventh grade. I then switched to sequin stylefiles but i wasnt really feeling it. After came Ruffled Roses I really thought that it was the name for my blog. Although the name didnt really connect to me I kept with it. After a lot of thought I decided to switch to something more personal to me and that I really loved. I decided on the name Little Miss Darling. My new blog URL is http://thelittlemissdarling.blogspot.com/ I hope you all understand and love the change. 



Thanks for stopping by. 
LOVE Annie XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment