Sunday, June 2, 2013

Neon. Clutch Craze




Summer is here and the weather is deffinatley letting us know. 

Top: Target Skirt: Forever21 Shoes: Target (old) Clutch: Target Watch: Michael Kors

If you can't tell i have a little {huge} obsession with Target.
This outfit is super casual but feminine at the same time. The hi-lo maxi is really girly (in my opinion) but this neon boyfriend tee dresses the outfit down. I just need to take a second to tell you guys about my new obsession with this clutch and clutches in general. This clutch is A M A Z I N G I was at target and they had this one and two others in the same style just different patterns and I wanted all of them. I decided I better only get one so i went with the polka dots because I am obsessed with polka dots. 
There you have it. 
Love Annie XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment